Infrared (IR) Heat Reflective Exterior Wall/Roof Coating Systems
This program addresses Infrared (IR) heat reflective coating systems for the exterior walls of a structure and how this important technological breakthrough can offer new advantages and opportunities in commercial, health care, institutional and transportation applications. This program will provide an overview of this innovative coating technology, as well as an update on key code requirements and energy-saving standards. It discusses the state-of-the-art methods to improve longevity and consequently sustainability of all structures with these building coating systems.
• How to increase TSR (Total Solar Reflectance); Get the same reflective values as white with every color in the spectrum!
• Systems that include; High Aesthetic Appeal, Drastic Energy Savings, State-of-the-art Durability, Unmatched Fade Resistance, Lower Maintenance Costs & Reduced Environmental Impact.
• The most Stable, Hard, and Durable Colorants that contain Kynar (PVDF) and patented Infrared Reflectance Technology (IR) with WARRANTED Non-Fade Technology.
• U.S. Dept. of Energy study proving substantial savings by lowering peak cooling demand 4.4 – 21.9% (documented 3 – 6% energy bill savings).
• How these systems enhance your overall LEED exposure on your project.
CEU Lunch Meetings are a benefit of membership in AIA Florida Northwest
Any non-member attending will be charged $15 for cost of lunch.
© AIA Florida Northwest
Phone: (850) 466-8461E-mail: email@example.com East Cervantes Street Suite B-139Pensacola, Florida 32501